Competition Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Operational Accounting Systems Limited (company no. 05216590), whose registered office is at 46 The Cobalt Building, 1600 Eureka Park, Lower Pemberton, Ashford, TN25 4BF. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Operational Accounting Systems Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Competition to be run on the bi-monthly newsletter.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be as specified for each competition. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
5. The winner will be announced on the first bi-monthly newsletter following the competition closing date. December, February, April, June, August & October. Winners will be notified by email and must claim their prize with their delivery address. All prizes must be claimed within 1 month of the newsletter notification. We reserve the right withdraw unclaimed winnings and roll over to the next competition.
6. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
9. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.